Supporting Melanoma Institute Australia
Sandy Feet Australia Proudly Supporting Melanoma Institute Australia To End Melanoma
Melanoma Institute Australia (MIA) pioneers advances in melanoma research and treatment that are making a real difference to the lives of patients today. MIA is a non-profit organisation dedicated to preventing and curing melanoma through innovative, world-class research, treatment and education programs.
Sandy Feet Australia is passionate about protecting children from the harmful effects of UV radiation and making it easier for for both parents and children to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Sandy Feet Australia's unique materials have been tested by ARPANSA as retaining their UPF50+ protection for up to 5 years.
- Womens Silver Stripe Long Sleeve Zip Rashie
- Multi Arrow Board Shorts
- Womens Thick Navy Stripe Long Sleeve Zip Rashie
- Womens Reef Sunset Short Sleeve Zip Rashie
- Womens Reef Sunset Long Sleeve Zip Rashie
- Windsurfer Long Sleeve Zip Rashie
- Lava Octopi Long Sleeve Zip Rashie
- Noosa Blue Stripe Long Sleeve Rashie
- Tribal Arrow Long Sleeve Rashie
- Ocean Shark Pod Long Sleeve Rashie
- Charcoal Octopi Long Sleeve Rashie
- Navy Pelican Scoop Board Shorts