Pink Dugong Long Sleeve Sunsuit
This fun and playful Dugong design is part of our 'Sea Tales Collection', a series of limited edition designs from indigenous Artist Francoise Lane. Our long sleeve sunsuits make it easier than ever to cover up in style and comfort this summer. This stylish sun safe sunsuit in a super cute robin design is perfect for the beach or pool. Team with a matching hat for the perfect sun safe outfit.
- Limited release designs by Indigenous Artist Francoise Lane
- Unisex Designs
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 100% chlorine proof, long lasting and hard wearing
- Quick Dry, will not fade or lose shape
- High neck line for added sun protection
- Closed end front zip with protective backing for extra comfort and ease when dressing.
- Fully lined body front and back
- Modest, athletic cut
- Easy Care Machine Washable
This high quality swimwear is covered by our 12 month guarantee.
FITTING ADVICE: Our Sunsuits are a LARGER FIT than our other Sandy Feet Swimwear so we recommend you go down a size compared with the rest of our range.
Story behind the design:
"Dugong is a traditional food source of the Torres Strait Islander people. My earliest memories of dugongs was as a toddler and being on the beach after my uncles had been hunting and speared one in preparation for feasting. I remember feeling sad and crying that the dugong had been killed. I have eaten dugong meat at feastings (Islander celebrations) and likened the taste to pork. Also known as sea cows dugongs feed on seagrass. I think they are beautiful creatures and especially like seeing a calf with its mother." Francoise Lane